Are you trying to lose weight? You may already be on a weight loss trip. It's an endless learning experience. You will be surprised how quickly you learn which foods are better for metabolism. This mostly comes from trial and error. However, having a guide to teach you some simple tricks and deals will always help. As for the transaction, you should consider switching to brown rice Weight loss. There are several reasons to exchange brown rice with white rice. Most of them are related to health. At the same time, they can help you shed extra pounds that hang on your body. Rice is full and versatile in any diet. It is one of the most common foods people consume all over the world. Now there are several varieties of rice to choose from. White and brown rice are the most common. But around 19 Unique grain of rice. Let's discuss why brown rice is the best choice for those who want to lose weight.
How can I use brown rice for weight loss?Brown rice is popular as a fitness mind for a good reason. It's an easy, versatile and healthy filler that can be added to any meal. More Nutrient density. This means that it is very filling but low in calories. For example, if you take 200 calories of brown rice, it will be almost filled. But if you eat 200 calories of potato chips, you will want more. Is wise brown rice a wise choice? In addition, brown rice Low in calories Than white rice. One cup of fully cooked brown rice contains about 220 calories. On the other hand, a cup of prepared white rice has about 245 calories. It doesn't look much, but adding up daily calories makes a difference.
What are the benefits of brown rice?Brown rice is full of essential fibers that your body needs to function at optimal levels. Most people know that fiber is important for keeping bowel movements regular. But it can help lower cholesterol, lose weight, and prevent disease. Foods rich in dietary fiber Lower chance Diagnosed with heart disease or diabetes You need to take between 20 and 40 grams. fiber everyday. For women under 50, you need between 21 and 28 grams daily. Men under 50 need more fiber. You need about 30 to 38 grams daily. If you are 50 or older, you need to increase the fiber a bit. The average person consumes only 16 grams of fiber needed for a day. So consider this. One cup of brown rice contains almost 4 grams of fiber. Eating brown rice every day is a great way to get closer to your goal.
1. Helps lower your blood pressureone Research It has been proven that people who eat brown rice instead of white rice lose more weight. The study was published in the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology. Participants who chose brown rice also lowered their blood pressure naturally!
2. Brown rice can help remove visceral fatVisceral fat One of the most dangerous body fats. It builds up around your important organs. The more visceral fat, the more you may face health risks. Thankfully Research It gave hope to those who appeared in the British Journal of Nutrition. Research shows that switching to brown rice can help get rid of dangerous visceral fat that builds up in your abdomen. Those who switched from white rice to brown rice lost more unhealthy fats faster than those who chose white rice instead.
3. Get more vitamins and mineralsIf you are trying to lose weight, you will understand how important your daily vitamin and mineral intake is. The good news is that brown rice is full of nutrition. It is also full of healthy antioxidants. White rice lacks many of the nutrients your body craves. Brown rice contains thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. This nutrient is essential for healthy muscle tissue, skin, metabolism and energy levels.
Brown Rice Nutrition Facts / Daily Value
- zinc - 4 %
- Thiamine – 6%
- Niacin – Eight percent
- iron - 2 %
- phosphorous – Eight percent
- manganese – 45%
- magnesium – 11%
4. Can lower blood sugarFor people with diabetes, prediabetes, or trying to lose weight, eating grain brown rice for weight loss can help. Can help Lower blood sugar Due to the high saturation of magnesium. In addition, brown rice has carbohydrates that are slowly digested. This is due to the high fiber saturation. Slow-digesting carbohydrates can help maintain healthy insulin levels. one Research Analyzed a group of women who are increasing their whole grain intake. Participants who consumed more whole grains had a 31% reduction in the risk of type 2 diabetes.
5. Brown rice can reduce the amount of fat in the bloodGrain brown rice contains lignans. This plant compound has an anti-inflammatory effect on the arteries. It also lowers the level of fat in the blood and lowers blood pressure.
6. Helps lower your risk of heart diseaseLess fat in the blood reduces the risk of heart disease. It is also important to mention. 45 studies Say the same thing. Now, for health reasons, it is worth mentioning whether or not you are losing weight. This combined study found that those who consume more grains lowered the risk of cardiovascular disease by 16 to 21 percent. This is on average compared to those who consumed less whole grains.
7. People who eat brown rice weigh lessPeople who eat healthier grains Weigh less. In general, the Body Mass Index (BMI) is lower. Both benefits have been proven by several Research. But most noticeable Research Brown rice especially claims to lower weight and waist size.
8. It keeps you longerHunger control is the key to success when trying to lose weight. If you feel hunger every few hours, you can not lose weight. Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. So you can exercise like crazy, but if you do not eat properly, you will not lose anything. Brown rice is a great way to stay complete and healthy. The fiber contained takes much longer to digest, so you will feel satisfied until the next meal. Put one or two cups of cooked brown rice on a plate. You can save hundreds of calories.
9. Brown rice is a cheap and healthy foodIf you have been on a diet before, it can be a bit pricey. The healthiest whole foods are relatively inexpensive. In the United States, you can pick up a pound bag of brown rice, which costs between two and four dollars. Add to the stir-fried vegetables or make a healthy side dish with grilled chicken or tofu.
10. It is full of seleniumFull of brown rice selenium. This mineral improves the strength of the immune system. It is essential when losing weight, especially if you are starting a trip. Your body is weak. This is usually the result of calorie restriction. Therefore, it is important for the immune system to help fight unwanted infections. In other words, selenium thyroid. The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the neck. It controls many body functions, and metabolism is one of them. If you have a thyroid disease, you may have difficulty losing weight. Adding more selenium to the diet can solve these problems.
11. Adding Brown Rice to Healthy MealsWhen dieting, food choices may seem limited. But that's not true. A sustainable and healthy weight loss plan should include vegetables, fruits, legumes, proteins, healthy fats, and whole grains. Luckily brown rice is one of the healthiest grains. First of all, there is a simple meal idea that includes brown rice.
- breakfast – Start your day by adding brown rice to some eggs, tofu, black beans, salsa and avocado.
- Lunch – Stir delicious black beans and brown rice burger. Use whole wheat bread to keep it in place. You can also add hummus for additional flavor.
- dinner – Make your favorite chili recipe. A little more brown rice adds to the rich rice.